Skip to Content

Academic Advising

All registration requests–including overrides, approvals, and questions regarding error messages–must be submitted online via the forms below:

All course substitution requests must be submitted here.

Please Note: If you are requesting approval to take a graduate elective course in the McCoy College of Business, you must be in good academic standing with a graduate GPA of at least 3.0. Elective course requests from students with no established graduate GPA or those that are on Academic Probation or Academic Suspension will be automatically denied.